saCASH is a web-based financial package, similiar to
I wrote this because I couldn't get
to work, and
only worked with one account.
Since I am a programmer, I thought heck, why not just re-invent the wheel.
What It Is
A set of php3 dynamic webpages,
and a PostgreSQL database script
What It Can Do
- Keep multiple accounts.
- Reconcile functions
- Add delete entries and accounts
- Basic reporting on categories
- Single entry of account transfers.
What I'm Working On
- Updating a transfer needs to affect both accounts
- Scheduled transactions
- Finish reworking of display code to functionalize display to look nice.
- Add memos in to php3s. They are supported in the database
- Add splits in to php3s. They are supported in the database
What It Looks Like
Where To Download
Distributed under GPL
How To Install
- Unpack into a directory that is reachable on your website
- Create a sacash user in postgres or change the connection string in functions.php3
- psql -f saCASH.sql This will create the database and add default categories
- Change the password in password.lcl, and cp to password.x
- Point your web browser to listaccount.php3, and enter your password
Download From CVS
Please let me know if you like it, so I can tell you when I fix bugs.
Or hate it, so I can fix the problems.